Are you struggling financially? Do you feel stuck with your job? Do you want to achieve time and financial freedom? If it is a yes, you need the Rich Dad Summit by Robert Kiyosaki and discover how you can work less, earn more and finally escape the rat race.
What is Rich Dad Summit?
Rich Dad Summit was a 2-Day virtual summit specifically designed for people who want to make more money and create systems to have their money make more money! Made for the people who are tired of working for their bosses and are tired of living paycheck to paycheck and wanted to build real long-term wealth.
The Rich Dad Summit was held on December 9-10, 2017 but you can get access to the Rich Dad Summit replays, this means getting 2 days of training for only $1!
The Summit covers a wide range of entrepreneurial topics such as:
- Secrets to Building Long-Term Wealth
- Diving into the Cashflow Quadrant
- The Difference Between Creating a Job and Being an Entrepreneur
- The Best Online and Offline Business Opportunities
- The Fastest Way to Start a Business – The X Factor
- Assets vs. Liabilities
- Demystifying the Stock Market
- An Email List as an Asset?
- Building your Success Team
- Success is Simple
- Profit from Real Estate – The Rich Dad Way!
- The Opportunity in Bitcoin
- How to Leverage the Global Economy to Develop a Business
- The Power of Soft Assets
- The Tax Savings of Becoming an Investor and Entrepreneur
- How to Protect Your Assets
- The Power of Contribution
These topics are headed by different successful speakers and presenters like the great Robert Kiyosaki himself, hi real estate investing coaches, Anik Singal, Kotton Grammar, Andy Tanner, Tom Wheelwright, Garrett Sutton, Max Wright and Fred Lam.
Who is the Creator of Rich Dad Summit?
Rich Dad Summit is of course by the founder of Rich Dad, Robert Kiyosaki. You must have heard about his best-selling book Rich Dad, Poor Dad that has changed the lives of thousands and thousands of people. He has authored almost 30 books already and accumulated a net worth in the tens of millions.
He made a commitment to himself to become financially intelligent a long time ago, a journey that was not easy but worth it and has since then gotten himself out from millions of bad debt and turned himself into a multi-millionaire by changing his perspective about money, finances, business, investments and debt. And he is sharing everything he learned with YOU!
How does Rich Summit Work?
The Summit has one purpose and that is to give you the necessary tools and resources you need to make a lot of money by working smarter and not harder. To have access to this rare opportunity you must pay the fee of $1.
It is a perfect online product that teaches you practical steps to have a sustainable income for life tat can help you start a business and make you quit the job that you don’t want in the first place or grow your business to earning 7 figures.
So, whether you are a novice, an advanced marketer or an expert business owner, this 16-hour pre-recorded seminar of the online geniuses in entrepreneurship will help you upgrade your life!
1. It is 100% virtual. You can watch at your own pace, anytime, anywhere.
2. It only costs $1, it was made affordable because the organizers who are all entrepreneurs wanted to give back and help as many as possible.
3. High-quality content from popular and respected speakers. Everything you need to know about entrepreneurship is here!
4. Perfect for beginners who needs a good place to start.
5. There is so much to learn as the Summit covers extensive topics discussed by the experts.
1. It can be overwhelming with the various topics.
2. Time consuming, it is a pre-recorded 16-hour video.
Robert Kiyosaki is a genius, that alone is convincing enough to try the Rich Dad Summit especially that it is very affordable, and you are learning straight from the experts. This is a unique opportunity, so you better take it because the Rich Dad Summit has the potential of totally changing your life for the better.
Stop settling and take action to change your situation. Confidently decide to do everything in order to live the life you wanted to live, get educated to be wealthy and to stop worrying about money matters anymore.
Blog posts on this website may contain affiliate links.