People are finding more and more benefits of making money online, and there are indeed, a lot of opportunities in the internet. One of the genuine ways to earn is through Affiliate Marketing. If you want to learn more about affiliate marketing, you can learn through Affilorama.
What is Affilorama?
Affilorama is an internet marketing membership site and affiliate marketing company that aims to teach you more about Affiliate Marketing and starting an online business. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced marketer, as long as you are interested to learn, you can learn from Affilorama.
Once you become a member, which is for FREE, you get the Affiliate Marketing Quick-Start Guide which teaches you how to get started and know the ways to earn BIG as an affiliate. You will also get the Downloadable Roadmap to Success which tells you what exactly to do next especially when you are feeling overwhelmed or confused. There will also be 120 video lessons available for you to show you how to build your own money-making business online.
Affiliate Marketing is thriving, and if you want to join those successful entrepreneurs doing affiliate marketing, what better way to learn about it than this training course made by a famous affiliate marketer, Mark Ling way back 2005 but is still existing until today. This course was thoroughly created to answer your affiliate marketing needs.
Who is the Creator of Affilorama?
Affilorama is created by Mark Ling who is a successful and experienced affiliate marketer. He is also a digital marketer who sells is own products online. He writes regularly in his blog about latest marketing tips and sells a popular course called AffilioBlueprint.
How to Use Affilorama?
With Affilorama’s step by step guide, you will learn how to be successful in Affiliate Marketing. It provides trainings for both beginners and advanced marketers. The advanced training products and tools include:
- Pathway to Passive – this discusses how to build a successful, high-quality and long-lasting affiliate website and a great passive income.
- Affilo Tools – this is a tool that shows you the whole picture of your web stats online like your rankings for each keyword and even Facebook likes and Twitter retweets.
- Affilo Jetpack – this is a system for building money-making machines that earn you an income on autopilot. You will discover how the big shots make the big bucks and why do some people become successful while you lagged behind. Know the Dos and DON’T’s.
2. It has a FREE membership where you can access relevant training modules and webinar sessions.
3. Affilorama’s Premium Membership contains comprehensive and valuable content.
4. The membership area is easy to navigate making it newbie friendly.
5. They have an online community. This community is made up of people just like you who are learning about Affiliate Marketing.
6. The creator is an expert affiliate marketer, and someone respected and known in the industry.
7. Easy to follow video tutorials.
8. Positive testimonials from happy customers.
9. Active support center for the members.
10. You can try the Affilorama Premium membership for 30 days for just $1, then $67 per month, backed with a 60-Day Money Back Guarantee.
1. There are some outdated training sections.
2. The creator is not actively involved, you do not get direct access.
3. FREE membership is limited.
If you want to know more about Affiliate Marketing and how to start an online business, this program is for you. It is legitimate with extensive training videos that can teach you the important fundamentals of Affiliate Marketing. Overall, this is a high-quality program with a free membership and a helpful community to support you while you are starting your online marketing venture.
There is definitely no risk involved as the membership is FREE and you can always choose to upgrade to Premium membership.
But first, make time and effort to go through all the trainings and learn the basics, then if you want to seriously pursue Affiliate Marketing, then you can upgrade to their Premium membership that has obviously more options, training modules and features.
Blog posts on this website may contain affiliate links.